I am running for the school board because I believe we have a great school system here in Lincoln, and I want to help make sure we continue in that tradition. I want our schools to increase our graduation rate, and improve the district’s communication with its various constituent groups.
As a person who has taught in the Lincoln Public Schools system, this is what I know is important, and this is what I am committed to:
- Maintain Current Open Enrollment
- Maintain Policy of Fiscal Transparency
- Improve Communication from LPS
- Improve Children’s Readiness to Start School
- Improve Access to Safe Afterschool Programs
- Continue Commitment to Sustainable Policies
- Continue to Ensure Safe Schools for our Children
- Continue Strong Support for Teachers
It is important to have leadership that will reflect Lincoln’s values. Let’s continue to keep Lincoln’s schools great.
I ask for your support and your vote on May 7, 2019.